– Owner, Paige Buscema, has twice been a George C. Marshall Award nominee for the Town of Leesburg,
– Eyetopia, Inc. was voted “Best Handbags in DC area” by WUSA-9 A-List voters in 2006.
– Eyetopia, Inc. was the runner-up for Small Business of the Year by the Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce in 2006 and has been a nominee in that category 3 times over the last 11 years.
– Owner, Paige Buscema is a founding member of the Leesburg Downtown Business Association. She served as President in addition to holding multiple other offices in the organization over the organizations first 10 years. She and then vice chair, Avis Renshaw developed the multi-award nominated “Faces of Downtown Leesburg” marketing campaign 2011-2013.
– Owner, Paige Buscema founded the annual Paint the Town Pink campaign in Downtown in Memory of Marilyn Helms-White for Breast Cancer Awareness Month for 10 Octobers.
– Owner, Paige Buscema was the Vice Chair of the original Council appointed Loudoun Street Task Force in 2005/2006
– Owner, Paige Buscema was the Mayoral appointee to the Leesburg BAR 2004-2006.
– Owner, Paige Buscema was a Council appointed commissioner of the Leesburg Economic Development Commission (2013-2017)
-Owner, Paige Buscema Founded and administrates the Leesburg Business Forum online to unite the Leesburg business community 2015-Present
-Owner, Paige Buscema Created and funded the “Meet Leesburg” social media campaign to introduce the public to exceptional Leesburg businesses
-Owner, Paige Buscema was presented the Ambassador Business Award by the Town of Leesburg 2016